The concept for my retreat is that it’s actually Your Retreat.
I will bring my Pilates knowledge and experience to you, whether it’s in the intimate surroundings of your own home or in a venue which you’ve hired especially for the occasion away from the stresses of daily life.
Your Retreat could be ‘full on’ Pilates with a progressive 8 session programme providing you with a final choreographed routine to take home and practice. Or you may prefer a less structured exploration of the Pilates principles woven around other activities and experiences which you may want to share during your weekend.
As host, you will have the complete freedom to create the flow of the weekend so that the social side of Your Retreat is exactly as you want it, dovetailing in with good movement practice.
Whether you’re aiming to provide a weekend of laughter and learning, or mindfulness and relaxation, my flexible approach means that together we can design an entirely bespoke event. Enabling you and your guests to truly enjoy a special experience, leaving refreshed with fond memories of Your Retreat.
Your Retreat can be enjoyed by complete beginners, or those who have practiced Pilates and want to understand more about the fundamentals of how the body moves and works, building body awareness and movement technique.
You may even want a weekend to focus on:
- movement to support pregnancy
- bone health
- preparation for a particular sporting event such as a golf tournament or a skiing holiday
- surprise celebration for a friends birthday
- hen party with a difference!
– it can be for many or no reason – the beauty of it, is that it’s ‘yours‘.
Please click here to get a few ideas about how Your Retreat could look.
- FREE for you as the host (terms apply)
- £220 – £250 per guest based on location
- Minimum 5 people – maximum 12 people
Please Note: If you would like a Pregnancy / Postnatal / Bone Health focused weekend the numbers are limited to a maximum of 8 for safety reasons
Please contact me to find out more or to chat through your requirements.
Terms can be seen here
- up to 8 hours of taught Pilates over the course of the weekend
- all small equipment required for your Pilates practice during your weekend
- all participants will receive a list of the exercises we have spent the weekend ‘perfecting’!
- discrete availability to you and your guests outside of the planned sessions for clarification and/or further general discussion
- help in sourcing additional therapies or activities
In addition, I will provide you with suggestions of good quality on-line resources and other references for further practice, equipment advice if required and suggestions about the type of group class you may wish to consider joining in your area, in the future.