Pilates session for St Luke’s community team
Standard disclaimer for on-line classes
By taking part in my on-line Pilates class
- you fully understand that I’m not able to offer you any personal correction.
- you agree to take responsibility for your own body.
- you agree not to perform any exercises or movements that cause you discomfort.
- you confirm that you are fit and able to join the class.
- you must ensure that you are working in a safe environment and that you are able to clearly see and/or hear me in order to follow instructions.
- it is your responsibility to let me know before the session if anything is likely to affect your ability to exercise on the day. This should include injuries and medical conditions.
- by joining the class you automatically agree to waive all statutory rights against me.
You don’t need to have downloaded the Zoom app to use the link – it should just take you through. As you know, please allow your computer to access your camera and microphone.
See you on your mat x
|1||Saturday||14/11/2020||10:00 am - 11:00 am|